Purchase Price Only $9.99
Includes OnDemand Replay!
- Garry Roland vs Luke Grizzle
- Deric Gibson vs Andrew Tidd
- Jereme Browning vs Brandon Boggs
- Matt Adams vs Jesse Byron
- Mitchell Reynolds vs Robert Nicewander
- Keynan Williams vs Ladre Stallworth
- Tyler Ainscough vs Zack Gillenwater
- Arthur Brown vs Brendan Kelly
- Zakari Mott vs Jacob Ray
- Justin Milam vs Brett Summers
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a question to see the answer!
We provide you access to stream the entire event live while it's going on.
You also get access to the on demand version after the show ends.
Plus you're supporting local and regional mma events like Chase Hill Promotions.
You can watch on your tv in several different ways!
The easiest way is to buy the pay per view with your phone or computer then cast it to your smart tv by loading the watch page and clicking on the airplay or chromecast button the bottom right of the player.
When you click that button, you can send the video to any device on your network. Your computer or phone must be on the same network as your smart tv.
You can also go to the website in the browser on your smart tv and login to the site with the same credentials you used to buy the event. From there, you can get to the watch page and stream the entire event or watch it on demand.
There are several!
- Amazon Fire Sticks and Devices
- Any TV that says Airplay on it.
- Chromecast Devices
- Samsung TVs
- Standalone Roku and Roku TVs
Your Smart Device and the device you're casting from must be on the same network!
There are a lot of costs involved when putting on an event like this, even a smaller event has considerable costs involved.
The promotions pays out a lot for a venue, insurance, fighters, commission, judges, refs and supplies.
We started Combat Sports Now to help the promoters make the most of their events. Promoters get the lion's share of your purchase.